Making Deposits at Online Casinos the Easy Way
Playing games at an online casino UK can be done without spending a penny. However, there will most definitely come a time when you crave the added excitement of playing for real. It’s also very likely you’ll want to take advantage of a particularly attractive casino deposit bonus. And this obviously requires the depositing of funds. Don’t worry about casino deposit methods, because there are plenty to choose from. For making a deposit online casinos support a number of different options. We’ll be looking at the most popular. As well as touching on the subject of casino withdrawal options.
What deposit methods are supported by online casinos UK?
There are a number of different methods supported by the various online casinos. The best way to look at them is to divide them into several categories and then give some examples.
- Bank transfers – this is the most traditional way to fund a casino account, but is fast losing popularity and being overtaken by other faster, more secure and easier options.
- Debit cards – a debit card is a payment method connected to a personal bank account. Transfers tend to be instant, provided there are funds in the bank account of course. Examples include Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro and MasterCard.
- Credit cards – the most popular examples of this type of method are Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover and American Express. This type of card is not connected to a specific bank account and is essentially a loan facility. This type of method will incur interest charges if the balance is not paid off when due. Transfers of this type also tend to be instant.
- Prepaid cards – this type of payment method uses a card that is topped up with funds before being used. They are a good method to use if you want to control your spending. Payments are generally instant and you don’t necessarily have to have a physical card as there are virtual options available. Examples include Paysafecard and Entropay.
- E-Wallets – the way that these methods work depend on the particular provider. PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney and Ecopay are examples of this type of method. These are very secure methods for making deposits as no personal details need to be shared with the online casino.
Bitcoins are a fairly new addition for many online casinos, along with mobile phone payments.
Making deposits online – our top tips
Some of you may be feeling a little overwhelmed now that you realise how many options there are for making online casino deposits. Let’s see if we can make picking the best one a little easier. There are a number of things to look out for.
- Variety of payment options – when you want to pick an online casino, look for one with a wide range of payment options. We’ve mentioned above, some of the most secure and safest methods available currently.
- Easy deposit process – pick a casino that does make depositing funds overly complicated. It should be possible to add funds to your casino account with a few simple clicks.
- Security – the methods we’ve already looked at are considered to be the safest and most secure.
- Speed – e-wallets tend to be the fastest method for making deposits, along with credit and debit cards. Check the casinos payment options for precise details as they will be different depending on where you play.
Making withdrawals online
When it comes to online casino withdrawal options things are a little more complicated. To start with there will be more hoops to jump through than when you’re making a deposit. Various terms and conditions apply to making payments at an online casino and there tend to be more relating to withdrawals. Don’t worry though, because a number of them are designed for your security. Verifying your identity is one example. Verification is not usually required when a deposit is made but it will be before any withdrawals can be processed. This is to ensure the money taken out is being paid to the correct person.